Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Becoming official, Dr. Owen...




I am so proud of Mitch. He works VERY hard and is going to be an amazing dentist. I don't fully understand all of the technical skills involved in dentistry, but I have no doubt he will do well. But even more so, I know he will be an excellent, excellent caretaker to his patients. He is a great listener who is very compassionate. I just know how he is... full of character and integrity. I know he will go the extra mile to be sure he provides the best care possible.
So, we had such a fun time celebrating the night he received his white coat. There was a nice ceremony where his class was somewhat "inducted" into the dental school/profession. This was actually done September of 2008, but it is something I wanted to be sure and post, so I am including it a year later! Congratulations Mitch! I know you still have a ways to go, but I am so proud of you already. Please do not ever forget I am always here, by your side. I love you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment