Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting started...

I am a little new to blogging... So, I thought I would do a little "trial run." This is just a picture from a trip we took last March with my family to Disney World (Mitch's Memaw joined us as well). We had a ball. It is nice to think about the clear skies and warm sunshine that we enjoyed while we were there since the high for today in Lexington is 50 degrees with lots of rain clouds. Since we have just recently launched our blog, there are so many things I want to include... Lots of things that are from the last year in our life and some that are much more recent. I guess it's better to post them late rather than never!!! I have tried to date them accordingly so that there is some order to things. Thanks for reading!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment