Tuesday, October 1, 2013

rainy day plans...


After going out in the rain with my girls yesterday morning to take Callie to get groomed and then to Kroger, our rainy day plans today are jammies, cuddles, cookie making, reading in our "fort", laundry, swinging on the back porch... and anything else Miss Scarlett might have in mind. It's days like these as a mommy that I used to dream about when I was in college...

Sometimes I just feel so overwhelmed with thankfulness for my two angels.



 Scarlett's fort. She tried to take her nap there yesterday afternoon... needless to say there was no nap :)

Show me your ways, Lord, teach me your paths. Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in your all day long. Psalm 25: 4-5

p.s. I didn't realize until this morning that the video in my last post wasn't working correctly. I fixed it and hope you enjoy! 


post signature

2 comments: