Monday, July 12, 2010

Scarlett's 1st swim!

We arrived in Corolla, North Carolina yesterday afternoon and are loving it! This place is so neat! I will have to post pictures of the house we are in, it is so pretty. So, as soon as we got here we settled in and hit the pool for Scarlett's first swim. She was adorable! We had to document it right, so there are a ton of pictures! We will be meeting Chaz in Yorktown on Friday, but until then...Here is to a fun week!

Look at this bathing beauty! I LOVE her swimsuit. I found it at Honeybeez... my favorite children's boutique.
Getting ready to go. I did not even realize it until we were all suited up, but Scarlett and I's suits almost match.

Testing out the temp. It is a black, gunite (sp?) pool, so it stays warm all the time because of the sun. It felt so nice.

Feeling good...

I think Scarlett was thinking, "I could get used to this!"

Pepaw took her for a ride in her race-car. He is the best!

Mitch... the best Daddy ever, I love that man!!!!!

Nonnie dried Scarlett off and warmed her up after her swim.

Swimming was a hit!

Thanks to Aunt Ryan for being our photographer. xoxo

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment