Sunday, March 28, 2010

Worthy is the Lamb






Of course the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning was, "Oh my goodness, this is the day we have been waiting for, March 28th!" But, Scarlett is showing no intention of getting things moving anytime soon, so we will keep waiting. Mitch and I got in bed last night and talked about what a special time this last week (and probably next week to 10 days) has been for us. We have gotten to spend more time together recently than we have since we were first married. It is precious. Anyhow, that is not the point of this post.

I realized shortly after waking up that today is Palm Sunday. The day when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey with the crowds cheering Hosanna (Matthew 21:1-11). He rode willingly, like a lamb prepared for slaughter. I am reminded of our King's willingness to pour out His cleansing blood for us today and as we prepare for Easter. What a gift we have been given. He chose us. I love this Hillsong song Worthy is the Lamb. He is so worthy of our praise no matter what the circumstances of our life may be. Please take a moment to listen to this song. The thing I love most about this video is that they provide the words for you (like they do on the screen at church)... just sing along, no inhibitions... our King is so worthy!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin, I have been thinking about you all and wondering when little Scarlett will be arriving. Can't wait to meet her! Both my babies were over 9lbs!

    ReplyDelete