Thursday, April 1, 2010

STILL waiting on our girl!


Here we are 40 weeks and 4 days pregnant and no Scarlett yet!!! We are coveting your all's prayers as we eagerly anticipate her arrival at any moment. I went and saw the midwife today (since my doctor is out of town) and she said everything is looking good. My blood pressure, fluid, etc. are all good. We had another ultrasound and they said it looks like Scarlett is anywhere from 9 lbs 12 oz - 10 lbs 12 oz give or take a pound. She is a BIG girl! But, again, ultrasound weight estimates are often not exactly accurate. So, the plan is this... I have an appointment on Monday with my doctor since she will be back. I think that will be decision day unless she comes before then. I will keep you all posted...

So, here is my last "pregnancy" picture. Hopefully the next picture I post will look a little different; a baby will be in my arms instead of my tummy.

And this picture portrays the way I feel many times... "Why won't you come out, Scarlett?" Well, maybe she is enjoying all of the Reese's peanut butter eggs I have been consuming!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. i feel the same way! when will she be here? ok...well maybe not exactly the same way since she's not in my belly...but i CAN NOT WAIT for her to get here...and if she's staying in there because of the Reeses Eggs, i don't blame her...those things are DELICIOUS! she already has good taste in candy in the womb! :)
    love you!
    EABs

    ReplyDelete