Thursday, April 29, 2010

Muffins and a morning nap






This morning Scarlett and I made some blueberry muffins. Before I could even get the blueberries folded into the batter, my little assistant was fast asleep. That's okay, it was just a mix from Kroger... so maybe it was not that exciting. I hope we can enjoy lots of time in the kitchen together though, I loved cooking with my mama!

Oh and I wanted to update y'all on Scarlett's latest trip to the pediatrician. We went on Monday morning... Scarlett is in the 95th percentile for height and weight. She is already weighing in at 10 lbs. 11.5 ounces and has grown 2 and 3/4 inches in 3 weeks! She is almost 2 feet tall! They said she is very healthy and is obviously growing well. No wonder she is such a good little eater! We are so thankful!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited that you're blogging (and mostly with pictures!) often. Keep it up, dear friend. Love you to the moon.

    ReplyDelete