Saturday, April 10, 2010

COMING HOME!

Pure sugarcane sweetness.

Practically twins!

Just waiting.

This is a quilt that Mitch's Gran made for Scarlett. It has a Beatrix Potter theme. Isn't it darling? I know Scarlett will cherish it for a lifetime.

Still waiting...

Did I mention we had kind of a long night? Poor Daddy.

Nurse Patty bringing our discharge papers. Hooray!!!


It was a BEAUTIFUL spring day when we brought our baby girl home. The tulips were fully bloomed and the sun was shining. I balled the whole way home because I was so excited to be outside after being in the hospital for 5 and a half days!!! (a little more than I had bargained for)
Scarlett got discharged first thing Saturday morning, so we dressed her up and had fun documenting the day we had been waiting for. I, on the other hand, was not discharged until 1:00 p.m. so we did a lot of waiting... But, it was very worth it. What was our house even like before this little bundle of joy was here?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment