Friday, October 19, 2012

A litte lunchtime rendezvous.

Yeah! It's Friday! 

Scarlett and I enjoyed a little lunchtime rendezvous with her Daddy today. We had to run by the hospital for something and he had a training there in the afternoon so voila! (Aren't you impressed with my french vocabulary?! Just kidding.) We met on the playground for a quick bite. I don't think Scarlett even got 2 bites in because she was playing so hard. 


My handsome LT. 


We have had 2 big days in a row here on the Owen range -- Scarlett has worn big-girl panties yesterday and today without any accidents.  Through nap-time too! Woohoo! I only ask her if she needs to go potty about 57 times a day :) She is doing great. We certainly did not want an accident to occur this afternoon while on our date with Daddy, so she used this port-o-potty (eek!!!) 2 times while at the playground. Peepee and Poopoo (sorry, that is just normal jargon around our house). 

My sweet babe is growing up. Scarlett if you read this years from now I want you to know how much I LOVE being your momma. You are the joy of my everyday. xoxo.

We have been waiting for Friday, October 19th for some time now... It will be our first ever family movie night! We pre-ordered Madagascar 3.... I think Mitch is the most excited about our movie choice. The penguins' humor is right up his alley. Anyhow, we are planning on making chocolate chip cookies, popping popcorn and drinking root-beer. I am so thankful for sweet, family moments like these. 

I hope you are looking forward to what your weekend has in store too!  

post signature

3 comments:

  1. your family is just precious! So sweet how you embrace those moments with each other! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jessie!! Y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you SJ for getting potty trained! You are such a precious girl!

    ReplyDelete