Sunday, June 17, 2012

Celebrating 2 Amazing Daddies

Happy Father's Day to one very sweet and involved Father -- Mitch. I am SO incredibly thankful that Scarlett has a father who loves her unconditionally and can show her many attributes of her Heavenly Father. Mitch is very sensitive to what SJ needs and her care. I think that is unique and is something I really love about him. Mitch -- I hope you know how special you are to us everyday!! I love you and so does your little Scarlett Jean, the beauty queen ;) 
Here is our little family of 3 before church this morning. 

Here are some sweet moments from the past month we have had with Daddy...


And to my precious Daddy -- I have always been your girl and by now I hope you can see that will never change. You are so very special to me. I cherish our relationship more and more as I have grown into having a family of my own. Thank you for always using your words to encourage and protect me. Thank you for always reminding me to lean not on my own understanding, but in all my ways to acknowledge HIM. You are one special and wonderful man. I love you!!! 

A special moment: My Dad and I right before walking down the aisle together on Mitch and I's wedding day. 

And to Boo from Scarlett -- I love it when you hold me. I love to come to your and Nonni's house. I love it when you make me french toast in the morning. I love it when we walk through your garden together in the late afternoon. I love you so much already and I am only 2 so lookout!!! Hugs and kisses.   


Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment