Tuesday, January 22, 2013

16 weeks.

Well, I knew I would miss a week here and there (eh hmm...15 weeks) but not this soon out 
of the gate :) Anyhow, moving right along to 16 weeks, praise the Lord! 


Pregnancy Highlights...
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an avocado. 
Maternity Clothes: All regular with the exception of some maternity leggings, but I am not doing very well at keeping them up!
Gender: Hoping to find out in February :) -- Scarlett is still convinced it's a girl. 
Movement: I think I am starting to feel some flutters... Best. feeling. ever. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!
What I miss: Having energy so that Scarlett and I can just get up and go. 
Cravings: BLT with potato chips. Cantaloupe and cottage cheese. 
Symptoms: Tired and some lower back pain.  
Best Moment this week/Looking forward to: Well, we had a doctor's appointment today and my doctor had told me she would be willing to do an ultrasound and that she would most likely be able to tell us the gender.... wouldn't you know that this sweet babe was sitting indian style with the umbilical cord between his/her legs. Ha! So that was a no-go, but it was still wonderful to see this precious life growing inside me. 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. You are beautiful! Bummer about not finding out the gender. Little stinker! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete