Thursday, February 14, 2013

our sweet valentine


You, sweet Scarlett Jean, are the JOY of my every day!!! Mommy and Daddy love you so very much. Happy Valentine's Day precious girl. May you always know how loved you are, no matter what your life may hold. 

Here is SJ opening a valentine from her Lolly and Pop. She was very excited :) 

And here is our darling "ballerina" about to enjoy her Valentine dinner of homemade fettuccine alfredo with her mama and daddy. I hope we are her Valentine's evening dates for MANY more years to come! 
 Mitch is on call all this week so he didn't get home until just before dinner at close to 7. When I told Scarlett that Daddy was about to be home she looked at me with big eyes and said, "Momma! Quick, quick. You gotta come help me put on my ballerina dress cause I'm gonna marry my daddy tonight!!"
I loved it and you know her Daddy did too. 

Okay, much more to update soon!!! Happy Valentine's Day dear readers :) 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment