Friday, May 21, 2010

Lately...

Scarlett and I have been having lots of conversations lately. Talking is her new favorite thing. She is quite expressive. Just wanted to share some of her sweet faces....

Strike a pose, girl!

"Oh Daddy, you keep taking my picture!"


Now, I have to be honest. I am a little sad today.... My precious family (that would be my mom, dad, ryan and chaz) are all together without Mitch, Scarlett and I. They have begun the cross country trek with Chaz's fraternity brothers. So, right about now Chaz is in Oceanside, CA preparing to pedal across the country for 6 weeks. Mom, Dad and Ryan are in Denver, CO picking up an RV! Haha! They will drive to CA, and follow the guys back to Denver. It sounds like such a fun adventure!!!! I would love to be there, but cannot imagine taking Scarlett on an airplane! So, we will have to sit this one out. Just holding down the fort here in KY! What Chaz and his brothers are doing is pretty amazing -- visit www.fijisacrossamerica.com for more information. They need all the support they can get. Please pray for their safety.

GO FIJIS GO!!!!


post signature


1 comment:

  1. Every time I see your precious angel, I am just amazed at how much hair she has- and beautiful strawberry-blonde locks at that!

    ReplyDelete