Thursday, May 20, 2010

Playdate

Today Scarlett and I had a very fun outing. We went and visited my friend Kristin and Scarlett's friend Kingston. Scarlett and Kingston are a little over 2 weeks apart. It was so nice to get out of the house and visit with a dear friend as we are experiencing similar things right now. Of course, we were so busy trying to keep our little ones happy that we never even got a picture of our time together! Hahaa! But, I thought it would still be fun to post what pictures I do have... even if it is just a little trip down memory lane for Kristin and I.

Here is Kristin and I in Panama City, FL We were sponsors on the high school spring break trip at church. This was 2 years ago.... hard to believe!

So much has changed...Now we have babies!!!

This is Kingston... isn't he darling?

Love you Kristin! So glad we are in this together.

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment