Sunday, June 20, 2010

What more could these girls ask for?



(okay this is a terrible picture of me, but who cares because look how cute Mitch is!!!)

Mitch is such a precious, sweet, loving, fun, sacrificial, thoughtful......... (the list could go on and on) Father! Seriously, I do not know what more Scarlett and I could ask for. So, on Mitch's first Father's Day, I just want to say, "Mitch, I love you and thought I could imagine what a wonderful Daddy you were going to be to our precious baby girl and you are more AMAZING than I could have EVER imagined. Thank you for everything you do to put Scarlett and I ahead of yourself. You show us Jesus everyday and WE LOVE YOU!!!!" Happy Fathers Day, honey. Hoping we will celebrate 100 more together!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment