Thursday, January 13, 2011

Erin's 'Consumer Reports' and a word from the little lady.


Since I cannot thaw our car out from under the snow that has covered it for going on 3 days now and take the trip to stroll around Hobby Lobby I would like to take... I will do some reporting for you, my dear readers. I consider myself to be a pretty 'picky' consumer. So, I thought I would share some things I have grown to appreciate a little more while being stuck inside. Plus, we all know "word of mouth" is the best way to find out about something you might need!

My vacuum. It is the Eureka Boss SmartVac Bagged Upright Vacuum, to be precise.


I am telling you, this thing is great. I always thought bag-less vacuums were "all the rage", but I now realize bagged is SO much better (unless it is a Dyson, but that is a totally different league). I really like this vacuum and use it all the time. It is very handy and designed to work well even if you have your hands full.

Mamas --- beware. This might be old news... but I recently found out about Zulily and I am here to tell you it is a danger zone for those of you who love boutique brands. I gave in yesterday when they had a Baby Lulu event, but the prices are SO good. Especially when you realize that you just saw the exact same outfit handing in a boutique for double to triple the cost. Just had to share but only browse if you dare!


And now, a word from the little lady while she has her afternoon snack...



Nothing else to report here.... just trying to hunker down until spring when Scarlett makes her debut as a superstar!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment