Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Gearing up for... The Biggest Loser

We did not do a whole lot this weekend... They seem to fly by and then on Sunday afternoon we look at each other and say, "what happened to the weekend?"
It was so nice to have a 3 day weekend in remembrance of Martin Luther King, Jr. How grateful we are for the life he lead and what he accomplished for our country during his life.






Mitch and I really enjoy watching The Biggest Loser. We are not big TV watchers, so it takes a lot for us to turn on the tube. We are gearing up for another show tonight... Mitch looked at me last week while we were watching and said, "what is it about this show?" I seriously cry every week! ha! It is awesome to see people transform as they deal with the issues in their life and the one they all have in common -- weight.

Mitch and Scarlett have been working out to the theme song and everything!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that squeal! I was watching the little video with Minnie and Mickey though and they were freaked out. I don't think they have ever heard a baby!

    ReplyDelete