Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Making a list and checking it twice!

How is it already Wednesday night? This week is going by in a flash and next week is Thanksgiving, hooray!!! Scarlett and I have had a great week together. She is talking more and more everyday. I just love being her momma and being able to spend every day with her -- thank you Jesus!!!
Yesterday we met our precious friends Kristin and Kingston at one of our most favorite lunch spots, the Chick-Fil-A.
These two sweeties had just as much fun as their mommas! This is hilarious.... and I should have gotten a picture but I didn't. Kristin's husband came with them because he wanted a yummy lunch too, but she made him sit at a table away from us by himself. ha! He was a good sport about it, but poor Kingston kept saying, "Daddy?, Daddy?, Daddy?" It was so cute. I want to give a little "shout out" to cheer Kristin on as she heads to California to walk 60 miles over 3 days at the Susan G. Komen 3 day for the cure. You can see her adorable picture here. Go Kristin go!!!!!

So, here is where the "Making a list..." thing comes in. I am excited to say that I am 95% done with my Christmas shopping. Whew. This is the first time this has ever happened. We are going to be spending Christmas with Mitch's family in Oklahoma and Missouri. That is a first too. We are flying (thank you Dad!!!) so that means all of our gifts will need to be shipped. I don' want them to get caught in the overwhelming Christmas rush so I am trying to get them packed up and on their way as soon as possible. I have created my own little Santa's workshop upstairs... it's so fun :)

I am a little embarrassed, but I have to throw this in... I hope someone is reading that might want to get this for me (mama?, Mitch?)...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment