Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF!

It's Friday! Whew. This week has seemed long. Probably because Mitch has been studying non-stop, literally. He had his last HUGE classroom test of dental school on Wednesday. It was an oral pathology final and he found out yesterday that he got an A!!!!!!!! He is amazing. Way to go babe!!!! Come on May 6, 2012 (Graduation DAY)!!!! God is good :)

Well, I have joined the technology age. I now have a decent camera on my phone so Scarlett and I have been wearing it out this week ;) The quality is not so hot, but the convenience is great.

Here we are trying it out for a shot together (please excuse the no-makeup mommy look)... she always waves at the camera when she can see herself on the screen...cracks me up.

Halloween is over so that means I can start Christmas planning!!!! I ordered these very festive tights for Scarlett to go with a little red velour dress my mom got on clearance at Target last year. How cute are those chubby thighs in polka dots and stripes?

I found my sweet girl doing this when I walked in her nursery yesterday. We have a climber on our hands. She loves to climb on anything she can! Thankfully she has not figured out how to climb out of her crib.

We are looking forward to a fun weekend celebrating Mitch's birthday coming up on Tuesday. Hope you have a fabulous fall weekend too!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that she is scaling her bed already? Love those chunky thighs and love the tights!

    ReplyDelete