Thursday, July 5, 2012

sunset with one darling couple...

I will preface this post with the same thing I said to Chaz and Karinne before I took these pictures of them at sunset on the beach... I am not a professional. I am sure anyone who is can find lots of flaws in my photography, but I enjoy it. I was flattered to take a few pictures of my little brother Chaz and his sweet fiance Karinne while we were by the shore this week. I like how they turned out, mostly because I had great subjects ;) 











This darling couple is set to be married on December 21, 2012. Woohoo! 
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Professional...smeshinal...those are wonderful and it seems you captured some really sweet moments between the married couple to be. I'm sure they were thrilled...especially with the $0.00 cost probably. Ha!

    ReplyDelete