Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!!

We have had a wonderful time so far at the beach...

SJ has been enjoying all of her family members and is not too interested in her mommy and daddy, most of the time :) 


Baby doll goes everywhere with us and received multiple diaper changes a day. ha! 
 She is very loved and is currently "drying" on the patio while Scarlett naps because she spent the entire morning jumping in and out of the pool. 


This sweet face just melts my heart....

Scarlett, you are one precious girl!!! 

We went deep sea fishing the day before last and got some great catches! (Karinne snapped the pics of our fish, so I will post those later...) 
 me and Mitch. 

There was a storm rolling in while we were on our way out to sea. The clouds were gorgeous. 
 My brother, Chaz and his fiance Karinne. 

Here is my sailor who has become quite the fisherman... I love you! 


Hope you enjoy celebrating the great U.S.A. today!!! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. My Sweet SJ,

    I love that you love your baby! I miss you very much.

    Love Aunt KT

    ReplyDelete