Friday, August 13, 2010

FRIDAY!!!!

Yippee, it is Friday! I normally don't get so excited about the weekend, but I guess since Mitch is back in school we are "working for the weekend" a little more.

Okay, so I have to share something funny with y'all. This is on the verge of embarrassing, but then I thought, "who cares!" it is too hilarious not to show. So, we have been neglecting our backyard... greatly. Mitch was out of town and then back in school and I am not the best lawn-mower operator, so we have just put the backyard on the back-burner. (mind you, our front yard looks quite polished) My hunch is that we subconsciously think that it is not a priority because Callie just runs around out there like a banshee all the time. So, I walked outside this morning after Callie was almost beating down the door and I found this...

AH!!! Hahahaha! What is this, our Christmas Tree? Jack and the Bean Stock? A stock of corn? Seriously, this is out of control. I laughed so hard when I saw this that I just had to post it. So, you know what we will be doing this weekend... working on our backyard and harvesting whatever this bounty is! Oh my word.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend whatever it may entail!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment