Thursday, August 26, 2010

a simply BeAuTiFuL day



We were waiting for Daddy when he rode up on his bike after school today....


Scarlett and I had a nice day.... we walked with Aunt Barbie for a good part of the morning and then I had a lot of cleaning up to do around the house.
Scarlett was wanting to get a better look at her Daddy...

We are thinking that teething may be slowly beginning at our house. There is definitely plenty of drool to go around.

OH my, that sweet face. Melts my heart.

We ate a very simple dinner which consisted of cheese quesadillas, apples slices and grapes. We have been walking almost every evening at the Arboretum, so that may be on the agenda... We are ready for the weekend already, again! Crazy.
I hope you enjoyed this beautiful Thursday the Lord gave us.

This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment