Friday, February 11, 2011

Foggy morning, sunny afternoon...

The last couple nights, Scarlett has slept horrible. A friend of mine once posted a quote on Facebook that said something to the effect of, "Lack of sleep induces depression." Well, I am telling you what that is so true. I thought there was a thick cloud of fog in our house all morning! Aunt Barbie came and rescued me.... I took a shower (which is said to be equivalent to 2 hours of sleep -- I believe it!) and ran to the grocery. The day got much better from there on.

Scarlett LOVES when her Daddy gets home at the end of the day. Maybe it has something to do with her Mama being so excited about it :)
I snapped a few shots when he was coming in the door...

There is nothing like a Daddy and his daughter.


I HAD to show y'all this toothy grin!!! Can you see all those pearly whites?
It is crazy that my baby almost has a mouth full of teeth.



And, who would have known I would get so much use out of my jewelry by not wearing it!

This is Scarlett's new favorite thing... sitting on the floor, pulling little things out of a box/bin. In particular jewelry or trinkets of any sort. It keeps her occupied for 15-20 minutes. She cracks me up as she pulls each item out and examines it and makes a different face.

post signature

3 comments: