Sunday, September 25, 2011

Disney dreamin'

Is there any better place on earth than Disney World? Let me answer that for you -- no. I have been hearing about several of our friends and acquaintances' recent travels to Disney and so I thought I would do a little remembering and dreaming myself. But, before I do so, I have to share a great resource with you. You have "met" Aunt KT on my blog in several posts before. She is one of my best friends from college. She happens to be a Disney expert and fanatic. Truly, you have not "done" Disney until you have gone with the advice from an expert. KT has a blog solely devoted to her expertise... visit KT's blog HERE and make your next Disney adventure even better than you could have imagined!

Mitch and I went to Disney with my parents, sister and his Memaw in March of 2009. That's right, 6 adults, no children and we had a blast!

Then, in December of 2009 (when I was 25 weeks pregnant with Scarlett) I got to go back to Disney with KT and our precious friend Laurelee.... and BOY OH BOY did we have FUN!!!! Disney at Christmas is doubly as magical. However, golly were my feet and ankles swollen! I may or may not have been pushed around in a wheel chair by my 2 darling friends :)



Safari in Animal Kingdom, with real animals...ha! (inside joke) You might notice we rode in the front seat... only a Disney expert like KT would know that it is the most accommodating seat for pregnant women since you experience less "jostling." I love it!

Since we were there at Christmas, we got to see the filming of the Christmas Day program which was so fun... Celine Dion, Chris Allen and Yanni were among some of the "stars" we saw.
Ok, and this is one of my most favorite pictures of all time... let me bring to your attention the crazed little girl in the right hand corner. ha!! Looks like Chris Allen has some very devoted fans. Hilarious.

And here is my little Disney dreamer.
She was holding baby Minnie tight while enjoying a snack and watching Disney's Tangled. Baby Minnie (pictured) and Cruise-line Minnie are both gifts from Aunt KT... Scarlett loves them. I guess KT was set on starting her early and I am so glad she did :) We cannot wait to take this sweet girl!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving my blog a shout-out! I appreciate it. I love SJ with Baby Minnie! I can't wait to see her meet (and talk to) the real Minnie someday!

    ReplyDelete