Thursday, December 15, 2011

And the count down begins...

10 days!!!! Oh my. I am not sure how to respond to that number. I mean I am so excited but, yet I feel like I still have so much to do. Well, if you feel the same way...please read THIS post I came across. Weightless anticipation is now what I am now striving for :) 

So, big news in the Owen house... Mitch's written boards are now behind him!! Woohoo!!! Thank you for all of your prayers and for asking about him. He said that he is glad it is over. I can only imagine so. The not-so-fun part is the waiting to get his score... it will be a couple weeks. But for now we are just glad that Daddy is done and can spend lots and lots of time with us. 

Scarlett is pictured here in what is now her and I's Christmas uniform. At least while we are in the house that is :) I bought these little matching aprons at T.J. Maxx (the greatest store on the planet!) and she is like a little drill sergeant when it comes to our aprons. We BOTH have to have them on. I had to hide them last night just so I could wash them. She is a character!  


Warm reading from our home to yours!!! As always, thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment