Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advent and baking

Hello! We had a lovely Thanksgiving and I hope you did too. I have been trying to catch up on all that comes with "taking a few days off" and therefore have not been stopping to blog. Happy 1st day of December to you! I have a lovely reminder to open each day of the Advent thanks to Mitch's Gran.... check out the Jacquie Lawson site where you can enjoy the anticipation of Christmas each day of December!
Here is my little bit of Christmas cheer from earlier this week....
We have busted out SJ's Christmas wardrobe and I am loving it! Some of these outfits I have been saving since before she was even born :)

What better way to ring in this cozy season than with baking?
Scarlett and I made this pumpkin bundt yesterday. It was super easy and we added some pumpkin pie spice to make it even more spicy.

So, poor Callie girl (our four-legged fur child, as we like to call her). She has become the number 1 subject of Scarlett's bossiness lately. If she is in the house she is on a leash being led around by miss personality herself! It is actually quite sweet and I think Callie enjoys the attention :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment