Thursday, April 14, 2011

Multipurpose Tub


There are somedays that I do not have a chance to "get ready" on my own because Scarlett wakes up from her nap early or I don't plan my time right while she is down. Well, that happened to me this week when we were trying to get out of the house (to visit Kristin and Kingston, mind you... I am a high maintenance friend! I said, "Can we come over?" and Kristin is so sweet she said, "Yes!" Plus, it was pouring rain so I was glad we had a little day date.) Instead of letting her tear apart our bathroom I tried something I saw another momma do with her toddler (apparently I have a toddler now since she is 1!) on a blog... maybe this is an old trick, but it was the first time I tried it.


I totally dried out our bath tub, put a quilt down and put her in it with some toys.


Needless to say, she loved it!

So, I highly recommend this to my other little mommies out there... that is until she 1) learns how to turn the water on or 2) can climb out! Probably the latter rather than the former.

And then later that day we filled up her little tub and it was bath time again!

SO thankful for this sweet girl!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment