Sunday, June 19, 2011

From a daddy's girl on behalf of another


Scarlett and I would like to wish Mitch a very Happy 2nd Father's Day! Mitch you are an amazing father and you know you have a little Daddy's girl already.

Here are Mitch and Scarlett before we headed to church this morning
(Scarlett was feeling a little sleepy)
Mitch got his braces off! yeah!

This video is just a small glimpse into one of the many sweet moments in our house. Scarlett gets a kick out of her daddy and the feeling is mutual!


Mitch, you are leaving a precious legacy in Scarlett and will do the same with our other children (Lord willing!). May you know how loved you are today and always.

I cannot write this post without thinking about my very special daddy. Frankly, I think he is the living end. Daddy, I love you so much.
Nothing better than an afternoon nap with Peepaw.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment