Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!


Hello and Happy Easter to you! We are back from the beach and I kind of feel like saying "what day is it?" if it weren't for it being Easter Sunday. We didn't get to bed last night until almost 4:00 am after a long day of driving in the car with a 2-year-old. Whew. Our last Spring Break was really nice though. I am very thankful for my precious husband because he got us up and encouraged me to look past the dark circles under my eyes and go celebrate that Jesus ROSE!! I cried pretty much through the whole service because I am overwhelmed by the gift of Jesus' blood to cover me, a retched sinner who deserves to wallow in my sin. Seriously, the Son of God died for you and me. Amazing, today and everyday. 
Scarlett and I sported matching dresses for Easter.... something that is so fun to do as a mother and daughter ;) We got them from this darling store in our hometown called Rabbit in the Moon

SJ enjoyed a quick egg hunt before we headed back home to hit the grindstone for the last month of Mitch's dental school career. Oh, about that, this last month is going to be a doozy. 




This is when she realized there are M&M's in the eggs! SJ loves some "emmies"

I have lots of back-posts to do especially since our very special girl turned 2 on Friday! Hoping you had a fantastic Easter weekend with those you love.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment