Wednesday, March 27, 2013

28


We celebrated my 28th birthday the weekend before last with a visit from my precious sister and brother-in-law. It was such a treat to have them in our home and God gave us a gorgeous weekend together. 

Here are Mitch and Scarlett killing some time as we waited for our guests to arrive! 

We spent lots of time just soaking up the sunshine, going on walks and sitting on the front porch. Scarlett LOVED having Aunt RyRy and Uncle DeDe (aka HER DeDe... that's how he was introduced to all of our neighbors. Ha!) 


We went to church Sunday morning and then headed downtown for lunch overlooking the bay...

Little miss drama was making some faces in these pictures, but let me tell you she was in HOG HEAVEN in DeDe's arms! :) 

Ryan and Derek had to head out early Monday morning (my actual b-day)... Their visit was oh so sweet and too short lived! 

Mitch and Scarlett treated me to a birthday dinner at the Mexican restaurant in our neighborhood and it was still pretty enough to dine al fresco... 

This girl makes me laugh so hard. Mitch said, "hey Scarlett, smile...." to which she just gave him a blank stare. So, he then said, "show your teeth..." and this is what we ended up with. She is a character!

Queso :) 

I am officially another year older and so thankful for the Lord's continued care over me and my precious little family. (Thank you Mitch for making me feel so special on my birthday. I love you.)

"Taste and see that the Lord is good..." Psalm 34:8

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment