Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


HE IS RISEN!!!!  The grave could not hold HIM!!! Thank you JESUS!!!!

~
~
~


We are enjoying the beach with those we love so very much. 





Last night we ate on the water (Grouper Reuben, oh yes!!) and got to soak in every minute of the gorgeous sunset. 



Scarlett enjoying her root-beer (a special treat) with Boo. 





My man :)


Mitch, me and my little bro, Chaz 




My sweet, sweet mama and daddy. 


A pic with my 2 girls...one is in my tummy for now :) 

Aunt Rinnie is such a treat to be with!





Today, we have been soaking up Easter Sunday goodness... Scarlett's favorite so far has been "watering" Daddy :)  

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Such awesome pictures! You look absolutely gorgeous - love the pregnancy glow! happy Easter dear!

    ReplyDelete