Sunday, May 29, 2011

A beautiful Sunday with a couple firsts.

We enjoyed a sunny, hot Sunday here in the Bluegrass. I walked outside to feed Callie this morning and it was already gorgeous. Then when we walked out the door headed for church it was HOT. Who does not love a 3 day weekend!?! I am so glad that we still have tomorrow to spend together.

Here is our sweet, sweet girl.

She wore this pretty, blue smocked dress that her Lolli and Pop gave her to church today.

Can I please just have a moment? ....... my girl is growing up so fast! All through her first year people would tell me how fast it goes and now I believe them...and it is getting even faster!!!
Scarlett continues to be a pure joy to Mitch and I. She has such a sweet spirit and is fun and vivacious.

So, we had a couple firsts today here on the Owen range....
1. Scarlett rode in the car facing forward for the 1st time today.
2. Scarlett got her 1st bad "pop knot" on her head (it was after I took these pictures).
3. Scarlett stayed in the nursery at church by herself for the 1st time today. I know it may not seem like it but that is a big deal... mostly for me because I worry about her so much. She did great! She got down and did not even look back at me. But when I went to pick her up she ran to me! I was so proud of her.

Here is my girly-girl. She loves to get ahold of my pink clutch and carry it around. Her other favorite thing is bracelets. Mainly, bangles. Oh my... she is a piece of work!

Hoping everyone has a fabulous weekend as we remember those who have served our country. God Bless the USA!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!! Scarlett is so beautiful & is growing up soooo fast. Erin & Mitch you all dress her sooo cute everyday too

    ReplyDelete