Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A little tranquility before the festivities.

Scarlett and I went in town a few days before Mitch because he was able to get a ride with one of his class-mates (we are currently a 1 car family and have been for the past 2 1/2 years because Mitch just rides his bike to and from school, plus it majorly cuts down on costs). Scar and I had an afternoon alone at my parents' house so I decided we needed to soak up the scenery and enjoy some tranquility before the somewhat unavoidable yet wonderful "hustle" of Thanksgiving started. The wild-woman Callie joined us.... My parents have a pond behind their house. Callie is obsessed with water so she usually heads right for it. We had a nice time... Callie played fetch with a tennis ball while Scarlett and I held down the dock.







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment