Tuesday, November 16, 2010

When we play the drum...

Scarlett has a new toy... a drum. She really likes it. It goes through the ABC's, has songs, etc. Well, there is one song in particular that I cannot get out of my head! Ah! Seriously, I walk around all day singing, "We sing, we dance, when we play the drum... bum, bum, bum... we clap our hands, to the beat!" Poor Scarlett is probably wishing her momma would learn a new song. Here she is playing her drum:

It is a tasty drum too, apparently!

I don't know about y'all but I am trying to start my Christmas shopping... I know to some it may even seem late. Every year, Mitch and I sit down and try to make a list of all of our family members' names and write down what we would like to get them. We are hoping to do that soon. It just seems like every night after I get Scarlett to bed I am ready to go to sleep too! Mitch is Christmas crazy... so I am sure when I put that "bee in his bonnett" we will be making our list in no time. He has already asked when we are going to decorate the house... we will try to wait until after Thanksgiving.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment