Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Party planning with a fat lip.


I woke up this morning to what I call the "hysterical" cry. Poor, sweet Scarlett had woken up happy as a little lark and was bouncing inside her crib when she hit and busted her lip. Bless her precious heart. I ran to her room quickly and there was already blood on her mouth and little hand. It looked worse than it was. She settled down and has been herself for the most part today, but boy does she have a fat lip.


We are hosting a get together for Scarlett's 1st birthday this weekend for our family, so we have been trying to make many preparations for the big party! Now, her birthday is not actually until April 6th but due to some family members' schedules we are celebrating early. I have tried and tried to figure out how we can do seating inside, but I just don't see how we could do it so will you please join me in praying for beautiful, warm weather?

Scarlett and I worked on putting these little retor chairs together. We picked them up on clearance last year at Lowe's for $2.50 a piece!

She loves sitting in them and trying to rock.

We have got lots on our to-do list this week with a trip to Sam's Club, decorating, cooking, etc! That is enough to fill up these 2 girls' week!

Scar discovered a market tote full of some of her toys that I had put away in order to make them more "exciting" when I pulled them back out.... well they certainly were just that! She loves going through bags/boxes on the floor like this.


And Scarlet's favorite... she got ahold of the lens cap while momma was operating the camera!

Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday thus far!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment