Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whoops, it's Wednesday at Kroger.

Scarlett and I went to Kroger today. As you know, it is Wednesday. As soon as I pulled in the parking lot and saw it was hopping I said, out loud, to Scarlett, "Whoops!" I am sure all of you smart mommas out there know exactly what Wednesdays at Kroger mean -- Senior Discount Day. It never crossed my mind in planning out our day. Now, don't get me wrong. I love older people. I just could not believe the turnout! I guess it was a double whammy since it was a gorgeous day too. Well it could have been a lot worse, but it was pretty crazy. There were at least 3 aisles that I had to approach at both ends before getting down them. I was so thankful that Scarlett was entertained the entire time!

Here is little missy during one of her favorite times of day...

BATH TIME!


Scarlett's invitations went out yesterday. I am really happy with how they turned out...

Hope you enjoyed some sunshine today!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment