Monday, March 28, 2011

Recovery... Cruisin'.... the CATS.... and a great read.


Quite a title! I am so thankful Sunday comes after Saturday because we had some recovery to do after a BIG Saturday.

Look what I found in Scarlett's nursery yesterday afternoon....
my 2 sweeties were tuckered out.

Scarlett LOVED cruisin' in her new Cozy Coupe her Lolly and Pop gave her...

She was smiling and smiling.

Mitch said she even did a "Tokyo Drift" when he was wheeling her through the kitchen. (mitch!)



How about those Kentucky WILDCATS?!?!?! Woo hoo!!! We were on the edge of our seats on the Owen Range today! So excited to be cheering the CATS on the in final four!

Although it is technically spring, it has not been feeling like it around here. There was even snow on the ground when we woke up this morning. So, I have decided to invite spring in even though it may be a few weeks longer before we see the effects outside. I have a bunch of fresh flowers from Scarlett's party so I decorated this "corner" in my kitchen with some touches of spring (aka some plates/teapot I found at TJ Maxx a couple years ago!)...

I have to tell you all about a wonderful book Mitch and I try to read each year in the weeks leading up to Easter. And the Angels Were Silent by Max Lucado. He is an incredible writer. This book sets up Christ's death and the celebration of His resurrection so well. You will enjoy it so much as you prepare your heart and mind for Easter, I promise!

Hoping you have a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet pair of pictures of father and daughter sleeping together. What a peacefull scene.

    ReplyDelete