Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday sweetness

We had our first relaxing Saturday in a long time today. Ahhh, it was like a breath of fresh air. 

We woke up and I said, "Mitch, what time is it?" He responded that it was 8:20. What??? That is the latest we have slept in months and months!! We actually had to wake Scarlett up when we went in her room. Crazy! 

We had a big breakfast... pancakes, scrambled eggs and green juice via the Vitamix! 
Here is my little helper in her new apron from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Matt. She loves it!!!

the spinach distributor....

(this is something my mom makes at her house and we love it!! it is super easy too.) 
Green Juice 
1 handful of organic spinach
3/4 cup orange juice
1/2 banana 
blend in vitamix on high for 20-25 seconds.
I doubled this for our breakfast. It is so yummy and is a boost of vitamins to start your day!! 
 Green juice all around! 

It was SO pretty and sunny so we went on a walk... 


 Daddy knows how to play fun!!

A little leaf collecting....



I had to include this picture... There is nothing like the Daddy of a daughter. This is how I found Mitch when I went in SJ's room this afternoon: a strand of pearls around his neck, 2 baby dolls in hand and rocking :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment