Tuesday, December 14, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

I certainly do not want to sound like a material girl... I just think it is fun for girls to share some of their most favorite, tried & true items. And since it is the season of giving, what better time to share? So, here it goes. These are a few of my favorite things...

Definicils Mascara by Lancome in Black/Noire. The best, hands down. And believe me.... I have tried them all. I don't think there is anything better in a girl's arsenal than a GREAT mascara.

Katy bar the door!!!!! This place is on my top 3 as far as apparel and home shopping goes. They have everything. I just found Scarlett a darling Christmas stocking there last week... for only $6.99. I will have to show it later.

7 for all mankind jeans. Now, they are pricey but are so worth it. The pair I have on today I have had for 3 years and they have held up really well. Literally, you will get your money's worth. And they fit great.

The clutch. What better addition to your wardrobe could you make? This is not the one I carry, but it is close. I especially started to appreciate a clutch when I began carrying a diaper bag everywhere I go. You can just stick all of your essentials inside and not feel like you are a pack mule.


Pashmina. I certainly don't have one in every color, but wouldn't that be fun?! I don't feel like I have to do any explaining here... we all know the wonders and versatility of the pashmina "scarf."

But, of course... nothing compares to this sweet face:


Hoping you might give and receive some of your favorite things this Christmas... keeping in mind it is simply a symbol of the greatest gift of all -- Jesus.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment