Saturday, December 25, 2010

A White Christmas!


We had a WONDERFUL Christmas. I hope you and yours did too!!! Scarlett's 1st Christmas was very special too because it was white!


Here is our little family on Scarlett's 1st Christmas....


We woke up Christmas morning at my parents' house. Santa came to town....



Scarlett's stocking (this is the one I got for $6.99 at TJ Maxx!)... it was filled with her favorites: puffs, pacies and socks. What more could a girl want?


Uncle Chaz's gift for Scarlett from, you guessed it, Bass Pro....


Scarlett and Peepaw waiting on breakfast.


This was a really fun gift... my mom got an embroidery machine. We laughed and said we are all going to look like Lavern from the old show Lavern and Shirley with a big monogram on all our lapels!!! ha! Oh well! My mom was SO excited which made it so fun for everyone.


Hoping your Christmas was filled with much love and joy...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment